Studioweb New Curriculum For 2017

administrator

For the 2017-18 school year, we are offering the following foundation courses:

• HTML5
  • CSS3
  • JavaScript
  • Python 3
  • PHP 7

We also have several PHP and SQL related courses perfect for vocational education. 

Certifications

We expanded our certifications, where we now offer:

• Web Foundations (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL)
  • Python 3

Collectively, our courses consist of hundreds of video lessons, 1500 code challenges and quizzes and 57 classroom projects. 

Thanks!

Stefan
StudioWeb

Just passed the halfway mark in the CSS3 course.  This has truly been one of the better taught online courses I have taken.  A lot is review as I have taken other Web Developer and boot camp style courses.  Yours is great ( I am speaking of the "Interactive Web Developers Course".  It is that inter activeness that helps a great deal. 

Although not a reason for taking the course, is certification given at the completion?  There was not any mention of it when I signed up, at least not that I remember.

Hi,

Glad you like the courses. No certification is offered with the IWD. But perhaps in the future.

We are setting up a publicly accessible database that people can verify certs against. Our certification process is more rigorous that what you see out there. I think that is why schools use us.
Stef

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2017 at 2:43 PM, administrator said:

For the 2017-18 school year, we are offering the following foundation courses:

• HTML5
  • CSS3
  • JavaScript
  • Python 3
  • PHP 7

We also have several PHP and SQL related courses perfect for vocational education. 

Certifications

We expanded our certifications, where we now offer:

• Web Foundations (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL)
  • Python 3

Collectively, our courses consist of hundreds of video lessons, 1500 code challenges and quizzes and 57 classroom projects. 

Thanks!

Stefan
StudioWeb

Hey Stefan,

Do we need to buy the Python 3 course separately? 

16 hours ago, administrator said:

Hi,

Python is not part of the IWD course package. 

StudioWeb main curriculum is something for schools. 

Did you buy the IWD course? If not, let me know and I will include Python for you. 

I bought the IWD. So if I wanted to purchase the python course.  Do you buy that separately? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Stef,

Really enjoying the Web Dev course, I'm almost through HTML and will advance to CSS once I finish. I love your teaching style. It does not have any gaps in it. I found you through your Youtube videos.

Any plans on making a C++ course? I plan to finish web dev and then purchase your python course too.