YouTube 500 Internal Server Error

administrator

• 1 year later...

The first thing you need to know about an "Internal Server Error" is that the error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem meaning that the problem is not with our plugin. This is a 'catch-all' error generated by the Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.

• 1 month later...

I am still facing the youtube 500 internal server error. I am facing the issue since last past week. To solve the error, I tried various methods mentioned on the Internet. One of the solutions which worked partially was - 

• Troubleshoot 1: Let the YouTube Team To Fix
    Troubleshoot-2: Refresh the YouTube Page
    Troubleshoot-3:  Use Chrome as Default User and Clear Cache
    Troubleshoot-4: Contact YouTube Support Team