Content Loading Before Featured Image In Wordpress

joecool

Hi all,

I have a wordpress query. 

I am using a theme called the Hueman theme. 

I am not having much joy getting answers to a question on the Wordpress forum so thought I would try to get help here because it's probably quite general.

I have a site I am setting up similar the the site below, which also uses the Hueman them:

http://viajarataiwan.es/

If you look at the site you will see that the content below the featured images slider at the top of the front page loads before the images. Does anyone know of an easy way to get the Image to load first. I think it maybe something in the functions php file, but not sure.

Any help would be gratefully received.  :(

Hi Ben,

Long time no speak to. I am sure you answered a bunch of questions for me like 3 - 4 years ago. 

Thanks. Yep, that is what I was referring to. I was hoping it was something I could adjust i.e. maybe something in a file just needed to be above something else to load first. I have just refreshed the MSN home page and I can see that big images are taking a lot longer to load.

So that I can eliminate it, is there no way it could be something that can be adjusted to make it better. I know images will load second but maybe there is something in the specific files to make the images load more quickly.

What do you think?