Page pops back up to top after clicking link

mrindie

Hello,

(First post here.) I'm building a site with a bunch of product shots. When I'm scrolled down a longer page and click a thumbnail image to view a larger image in a new window, the new window opens fine, but the main page underneath pops back up to the top of the page. I want it to stay where it is. How do I do this?

Here's a link to a test page: http://clydemachines.com/clyde_css_tester1/towbars.html

Thanks.

Eric,

I'm afraid I don't understand. I do have a "#" but I don't know what else to put in there. I'm trying to get the new window (with the larger image) to open up with specific dimensions--so the window is form-fitting around each image. The only way I know how to do that is the way I'm currently doing it. The only problem is that the main page pops back up when I click that link.

Conversely, I also have a link to a PDF for each of these products. They're opening into new windows just fine. But if I try to use that method for the thumbnail images I can't figure out how to control the new window size.

Below is a typical line of code for one of these products:

Larger Image | Full Specs (pdf)

Can you be more specific about what I need to do? I'm new to this.

Thanks.