Andrea

This is so weird. I am at home and on my home IE11, it looks just fine. I just logged into work and looked at it on IE11 on my work computer, and not only is the main content pushed 150 px too far to the right which pushes the sponsor sidebar down and to the very left, I also see a different color scheme which I have set up for IE versions less than 10.

What in the world could be causing this? I get different browsers read things differently, but this is the same version just different computers. Bizarre!!!

I get similar issues like this with IE11. It looks fine on my computer but sometimes a client or two will says it's not displaying correctly. I have no clue why and I failed to ask what version of OS they are using but I really think IE11 has some issues. So far to date, I have about 2 people I know reverting back to IE10 and quite frankly I really don't like IE11 from a developer perspective.

I will run a browserstack test for you.

UPDATE: I just tested this on browserstack for IE11 using Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and they look fine. I also notice that the Windows 8 test option did not give me an option to test for IE11. Not sure why though because I can test IE11 for Windows 8.1.  I wonder, check to see what OS version is being used for the one that is not working right for you.

UPDATE 2:  One thing you can try is to set that left column <aside id="left"> to have a min-height: 10px; and then you can remove that margin-left: 150px; from your #organizers #content css.

Since <aside> has nothing inside it then it has no height thus your main content will shift over to the left which is the reason why I suggested to use min-height.  

As to why it behaved differently for your work computer is beyond me but maybe for some reason it sense there was a 1px height which caused is push over to the right more than desired.