How Old Is Stef!

administrator

A friend of mine ran across this post today on the Web Designer UK blog. 

... I used to write for these guys a little bit back in the day. Wow, time flies. I stopped though because writing 55 step tutorials for print magazines is a real pain.

It's amazing how I haven't changed much in my photo!

;)

Stef

It's amazing how I haven't changed much in my photo!

Look closer - I'm 99% sure that is the same photo - same jacket, same light/water over your shoulder, same bag strap.

Make that 100%.

:ph34r:

Let's test him: Our Radio announcer today said he fills old because he remembers when Mr. Potato Head was just a pack of ears, noses, eyes etc. that you stuck into real Potatoes. The younger newly hired announcer just knows plastic Potatoes with eyes etc..

I remember THAT you originally used real potatoes, but I think I always had plastic potatoes.

So Stef, do you remember real potatoes or plastic potatoes? Of course I also remember G. I. Joe before Kung-Fu grip and "Life Like Hair".

... Where the heck is David Mead!?

If I remember correctly, he resurfaced briefly a couple or so years ago, but has been mia again since. There were a few more dedicated folks here back then who have just disappeared. If I could remember who they all were, I'd probably really miss them...

I also remember the first "Hubba-Bubba" bubblegum commercial.,, The caveman... long before GEICO.

I remember when Bubblegum was hard as a rock... Because it was a Rock! - Hubba-Bubba caveman

Also note that Stef still has not answered the proposed question.    ;)   Hmmmmmmm? But I assume he was around when we invaded Canada, maybe even partied with the Vikings when they discovered North-America, after, I assume, the Native-Americans misplaced it and needed help finding it again.

and Andrea - you still look as good as you did the first time I saw you you when I almost hit you while riding my Mammoth to work to program schematics for the wheel with that 011010011001 language.

NOTE: Now I am beginning to wonder if it wasn't Bubbleiscious gum.   :huh:  Guess the memory goes first.

Let me see, I remember Mead,

• Les is AWOL though he did make a quick appearance a year or so ago.
  • DesignBySLS, I wrote her a bit back, but no answer yet.
  • Their were also a few who came over from my old "MSN Communities" Days

and Andrea - you still look as good as you did the first time I saw you you when I almost hit you while riding my Mammoth to work to program schematics for the wheel with that 011010011001 language.

Either that, or my Photoshop skills have improved :P

And I'm one of those who followed you over from the old MSN forum. Back then, I was just beginning to learn how to center a table for layout.

SLS came later, wasn't here very long, and the most recent time I saw her she pointed out an error I had but never came back when I asked her for detail....

Les pops in occasionally.

Then there was Eric Watson, Susie, Graeme pops in every now and then.

Okay, Stef -- how old is he?

It's ok -- I'm pretty sure most of you here are younger than I am. Statistically, most he current living world population is younger than I am :huh:

We can best determine how old everyone is by what each one of us believe in.  If you believe in Creation then you can't be more than 6000 years old. However, if you believe in Evolution then you are at the very least a few billion years old.

I don't know about the rest of you but I know for certain that I am not that old. :)

I am younger than I actually feel... 49... & 3/4. I think. Part of my autism is a lousy memory, I mix up my age constantly adding or subtracting a year. But I like the 6 Billion answer.

Not to turn this into a religious discussion... but even when I was younger I wondered how they figure 7 days. A "day" is based on the earth rotating around the sun. However the Sun was not created until the 4th "day", so what is the definition of a day prior to the sun? How do you even define a "day" in the life of a god, is he limited to man's definitions? So days 1-4 could be billions of years and days 5-7 24 hr. days.

So either of the proposed answers could be correct. So I think we should compromise:  I am 6 Billion, 6 Thousand and 49 Years old (1,000,006,049... and 3/4) or for those who like to tell us their baby is 14 months old rather than just say a year -  83,333,837.42 months old. Anyone know what that is in dog years?

:P

NOTE: Stef is still avoiding answering. Your a guy, we are allowed to ask you you know.

I am younger than I actually feel... 49... & 3/4. I think. Part of my autism is a lousy memory, I mix up my age constantly adding or subtracting a year. But I like the 6 Billion answer.

Not to turn this into a religious discussion... but even when I was younger I wondered how they figure 7 days. A "day" is based on the earth rotating around the sun. However the Sun was not created until the 4th "day", so what is the definition of a day prior to the sun? How do you even define a "day" in the life of a god, is he limited to man's definitions? So days 1-4 could be billions of years and days 5-7 24 hr. days.

So either of the proposed answers could be correct. So I think we should compromise:  I am 6 Billion, 6 Thousand and 49 Years old (1,000,006,049... and 3/4) or for those who like to tell us their baby is 14 months old rather than just say a year -  83,333,837.42 months old. Anyone know what that is in dog years?

:P

NOTE: Stef is still avoiding answering. Your a guy, we are allowed to ask you you know.

You are right, it's really not a place for religious discussion. However, your answer is in Genesis 1:3-4. 

As for my age, I hit 56 this year but there are times I feel like 16 and other times like 106. My wife certainly keeps my heart young. :)

As for my age, I hit 56 this year but there are times I feel like 16 and other times like 106. My wife certainly keeps my heart young. :)

I am happy to hear I'm not the oldest one here after all. I'm much younger than you, Eddie :P

-- I'm not even quite 53 yet. For a couple more months, anyway.