Help- New to web design

rtesfaye@yahoo.com

Hello,

I have been trying to teach myself on how to design. I work for a comanpy that don't have in house desingers and would like to make a career move. I do plan to take course but right now I need to accomplish certaing thing to get the boss to notice.

1. I want to creat a website where our customer can download softwares. This will be a secure site that will only be allowed once they purchase our software.

2. Once they download software they have to request a license key- right now they emial it but would like for them to fill a forum insted.

3. Would like to creat ea forum similar to this forum that can be used by our Analyst and Techs that are in different office.

What course do i need to take and can this be accomplished in the next 2 months.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Hi, I don't know, I'd have to google all three. I'd start with paypal probably. Once they purchase it then they get redirected to your dowload page. That would be the easiest yet least secure way. This forum uses the best software. It's free, however I don't know what it is. PP something.

it's Phpbb forum http://www.google.com/search?q=phpbb+forum&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Edited by Eric

Guest Roguefoxx
Hi, I don't know, I'd have to google all three. I'd start with paypal probably. Once they purchase it then they get redirected to your dowload page. That would be the easiest yet least secure way. This forum uses the best software. It's free, however I don't know what it is. PP something.

it's Phpbb forum http://www.google.com/search?q=phpbb+forum&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Just wanted to clear up that this isn't the Phpbb forum software, it's Punbb. There's quite a bit of difference.