Best Value Web Hosting

Raymond

I am have been practising Web Design for about two years and am now looking for the best value web host to host some of the websites i have built and are building.

I currently have a website i am working on uploaded to a hosting site called WebHost000.com on free account. I can only access two databases , which means i am limited in the amount of database driven sites i can upload at one time. I would like to be able to up loead more database driven sites and to set Wordpress but i am not able to with a free account.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a good value web host the does not cost a lot for a newbie?

• 4 months later...

Hi there,

For me I love Bluehost, GoDaddy and Host Gator are less expensive, but if you're truly starting out Bluehost is great. They are very available via chat or phone if you have any issues, and will actually give you pointers if you work with WordPress or Joomla. I kind of consider it elementary school, and then you graduate to other, less expensive hosts.