Warning Message After Changing Code

Camrynb

I recently brought a page from my website into Dreamweaver and added some code than uploaded it back onto my page. Now just that page of the site is in ruins and has this message repeating over and over, the difference being what file the script is looking for:

Warning: include_once(MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/db_conn_open.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 5

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/db_conn_open.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 5

Warning: include_once(MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 6

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 6

Warning: include_once(MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/includes.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 7

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/includes.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 7

Warning: include_once(MaxAmps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 8

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'MaxAmps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 8

Warning: include_once(MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/inc/metainfo.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 9

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/inc/metainfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/maxamps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php on line 9

I had made the same change to other pages and this problem did not occur. I tried uploading the original file back onto the server and my page still looks like this. I am very worried and I can't figure out how to at the very least get my page back to normal. (even if this means before the changes I want)

I need to figure out where the script is looking for these files because the link must be wrong or something... Even though I didn't change anything like that. I don't know what to look for when it comes to fixing this problem or even where to look. In each of the files mentioned in the warnings?

My page that I made changes to has this at the top:

<?php

session_cache_limiter('none');

session_start();

ini_set('url_rewriter.tags', '');

include_once "MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/db_conn_open.php";

include_once "MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php";

include_once "MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/includes.php";

include_once "MaxAmps/public_html/70and100mphclub.php";

include_once "MaxAmpsDigital/public_html/vsadmin/inc/metainfo.php";?>

</SCRIPT>

But I don't believe there is anything wrong here.

Sorry for how long this is I just wanted to give as much information as I could in order to get some help!

Please and Thank you!

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Camryn

Your errors indicate you are trying to link to a file that doesn't exist -- either your path is wrong, or the file isn't uploaded to the correct spot. Keep in mind that the path to the include is relative to the document that includes the include() line. Are you sure those include lines should include "MaxAmpsDigital/public_html"? Shouldn't the file that includes these files be within the public_html folder already? I would test the code without that portion:

<?php
session_cache_limiter('none');
session_start();
ini_set('url_rewriter.tags', '');
include_once "vsadmin/db_conn_open.php";
include_once "vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php";
include_once "vsadmin/includes.php";
include_once "70and100mphclub.php";
include_once "vsadmin/inc/metainfo.php";?>