This is what I've been working on day and night for the last 4 months.

PicnicTutorials

I have been busy preparing for a job interview (which was yesterday), so I haven't had a chance to take a close look until now. I remembered the link. :)

I think it looks good, Eric. I only noticed 2 issues on my end. First, the testimonials container doesn't hold all the text making the last line look cut in half. Second, I realize that to get back to the home page, I can just click Video, but I also found myself wanting to click the logo. Can you make that clickable?

Good luck with it! Have you thought about ways to advertise?

Looks pretty good overall. I like the animation on the "Video/Demo/Money" areas. Looks like you have a pretty good domain - those can be hard to come by nowadays.

A couple comments...

-- Maybe "Pricing" might make more sense than "Money?"

-- Similarly, using "Yes" as a header seems awkward to me. Perhaps "Sign Up" would be more easily understandable?

-- I do find that the site seems to be overly flashy on the javascript... I really don't see it helping the user experience that much. To be honest, personally I'd almost rather see "Testimonals" "Contact" etc either have their own separate pages, or reload the main content area rather than popping up a modal window. The animation on the modal window is slow enough (it's taking like 3 seconds to appear fully) that it's almost like reloading the page anyway. I guess I just find the modal windows distracting and breaking the consistency of the site. I think modal windows make sense for small, less important blocks of content, or for something like a login window, but not for actual pages. Anyone else have this same impression?

I see no link to the website and cant possibly say anything.

To Andrea: took me a while to figure equation Thelma=Andrea ( seeing it always separately) :D I think this event of taking another forum name should be announced in open forum :D Or did i miss that?

Good points Ben. I toss over the wordage of the main nav a bit. Problem is, I need it to only be one word. Yes, sign up is better but breaks my one word look. I liked Cool, but too childish. Pricing is better too. Hmmm... I don't know, I went for less is more and no nonsense (the human approach vs the business man approach). I'll chew on it. And I here you with the extra windows, but I went for the one page site. Has to be that way for me. Thanks for your impression!

To Andrea: took me a while to figure equation Thelma=Andrea ( seeing it always separately) :D I think this event of taking another forum name should be announced in open forum :D Or did i miss that?
I happened to notice over the weekend that we could actually change our names, so I decided to 'come out' and use my real name. I'll clear that up later.

• 2 months later...