Website Help

alphynityx

Put it in a div wrapper WITH a set width and give it a right and left margin of auto.

Edit - instead of WITH, I had written 'or' which makes no sense and was a typo.

Edited by Andrea

Don't start an ID name with a number.

Just so you see what you have, give each div a different background color, so you can see where they are - my guess is they are too wide and don't fit next to each other - but the color should make that more clear. Is there a link to your page?

thanks everyone, you've been great help. I would put a link up to the webpage, but it's currently pw protected by the company. I'm just trying to get everything working properly before they make it live.

Can anyone give me some info on dynamically generated title tags and meta tags. I've been trying to read some stuff online, but i can't seem to comprehend. thanks again.

Can anyone give me some info on dynamically generated title tags and meta tags. I've been trying to read some stuff online, but i can't seem to comprehend. thanks again.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but you could put the meta tag content like this

Company A website

in a separate file called, say, titleandmeta.inc

and then put this in every page head section instead of the tags

<?php include ("titleandmeta.inc"); ?>

and rename every main page with a .php filename extension; then you only have to edit the .inc page to change the display.