Shopping Cart w/ Jon Lebensold - I'm stuck on vid 12

Cory Duchesne

Hi again all,

I'm having a bit of difficulty again. I notice in Jon's tutorial (vid 12) that the paypal button code he generates includes the pair (name=business) which has the value SSS_xxxxxxx

The paypal button that I am generating with my sandbox account does not include the "name/business/SSS_xxxxx" code. This is problematic, because I'm at the 7:10min mark in video12 where Jon shows us how to "pull out the business value". My button code does not include any business value information!

Here's what my button code looks like:

I'd really be grateful for any help any of you can give on this matter, and I'm guessing it will be those who are experienced with the paypal developer/sandbox who will be able to help.

Thanks,

Cory

Edited by Cory Duchesne

So I was talking to Jon via email, and apparently my difficulty is due to my not knowing something important:

When you create your paypal button, you have to uncheck the option for "Save Button At

PayPal" in Step 2. The result of doing this is that a "remove code protection" link will

display, and by clicking that link, you end up getting the business value info in your button code.

Just thought I'd summarize the solution just in case some other person gets stuck on this.

Edited by Cory Duchesne