Need a simple adjustment for slider

favtm

I am quite frustrated I cannot find where to adjust the left spacing of the slider on the template at the link below:

http://www.favtemps.com/ncscal/

I have tried hand coding and using DW and have asked on another forum why this slider is stubbornly too far to the right. No matter the browser, you can see the slider is not ligned up with the paragraph below it. I've adjusted spacing, margins, the width of the slider, making the position inheret or static etc. Long story short, I honestly can't figure this out.

I hope this is the appropriate forum to ask this question. To be honest I am new to forums, I try to figure things out myself rather than ask, but frankly I can't figure this out on my own. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dang, Benjamin, thanks so much. How the heck am I supposed to know that, you know? I did figure it had something to do with the unordered list of the links beside the slider, but in DW it did not show it was associated with an unordered list.

Your advice worked perfectly. I really appreciate it, thank you.