Got any sites that badly need a redesign?

falkencreative

What is it about people that they like and want to use Yahoo sitebuilder, two of those sites used it, it is very obvious.

Here is another one, and this one will actually charge you to build a website. ww w.madeira 4u.co m/ and w ww.mad eira4u.co m/website_design.html

I read the blog on this site, which is equally as bad, but quite funny.

And another contender, who I did offer to help with as she uses the same genealogy forum as me, but she knows better. ww w.baubles bangles and beads.co.uk/ just take a look at that code.

Here is another one, and this one will actually charge you to build a website. ww w.madeira 4u.co m/ and w ww.mad eira4u.co m/website_design.html

I read the blog on this site, which is equally as bad, but quite funny.

There are no words. :|

My polite usually means keeping stumm :rolleyes:

The Jewelery site keeps being posted on the Genealogy forum for people to look at and review, everyone keeps telling her how wonderful it is, but it does strange things in IE, or it did.

How can such bad code actually show as web page? Heaven knows where she learned her code.

My polite usually means keeping stumm :rolleyes:

The Jewelery site keeps being posted on the Genealogy forum for people to look at and review, everyone keeps telling her how wonderful it is, but it does strange things in IE, or it did.

How can such bad code actually show as web page? Heaven knows where she learned her code.

All those bad sites that are listed here are getting alot of hits. They probably think their site is a success unknowingly that the majority of those surfers are just there visiting a freak show.

I would like to thank you all for the chuckles.

I unfortunately can not post the sites that come to mind on the open forum... breaking the link or not I am conscious of the age of the users and potential users. Though this said I can say one of the worst offenders industry wise are of a more "mature" content.

On top of that one of the worst for still using frames, and accessibility issues that I have seen in a long time is a site I hit for medical resources. I have offered them a re-design and know they plan one... At some point. So I am going to be a good girl and not put them here. :P