Template Design

Guest minescout

Guest minescout

I?m working on a flash template that I got from Killer Sites Templates, adding content, but I?ve run into a Flash roadblock. I have a print screen of the issue. There is a brown button on the bottom left of the header that is supposed to say ?Read More? on it but does not so the text needs to be added to the buttons. There is one of these in the same position on each page of the site.

How do I add the Read More text to the button? I?ve downloaded Flash and opened the header in the Flash program. When I do this, a window opens up showing the flash header but it isn?t editable. I don?t want to change the flash component in any other way except to add some text to the header. I added this text to the header in html using Dreamweaver.

I?ve tried selecting the image and typing directly onto it but when I do that the image disappears which is what I expected. Do I need Photoshop to edit this? When I select edit from properties at the bottom of the screen, Microsoft Photo Editor opens up. I?ve haven?t figured out how to add the text using it either.

Please let me know your comments when you have a minute. It seems like a small thing; I?m hoping there?s an easy answer.