Video Links

kittygabrielle

hey im new here but need some help i am designing a web site and my client wants a video graphic which i created in daz studio and made it into an avi file. what i need to know is how do i make that video a clickable link that will take me from the landing page where this video is to the home page that has the rest of the site on it. i am currently using dream weaver to make the site but i can code by hand. please if any one know how to do this and easily it would be helpful.

Hi,

Can you rewrite your question ... I am still trying to figure out what you are asking!

:raised:

That said, don't use .avi files for web video, use .mp4. If you don't have a way to convert your avi video to mp4, just create a Youtube account, upload your video there and in a few minutes, Youtube will give you a copy in .mp4 format you can download.

stef

hey im new here but need some help i am designing a web site and my client wants a video graphic which i created in daz studio and made it into an avi file. what i need to know is how do i make that video a clickable link that will take me from the landing page where this video is to the home page that has the rest of the site on it. i am currently using dream weaver to make the site but i can code by hand. please if any one know how to do this and easily it would be helpful.

This is done by creating a hot spot in the video which when moused over becomes clickable and can take the user to an external link. I personally have used Camtasia Studio for this