Dreamweaver MX 2004

Guest Ingeborg Kolind

Guest Ingeborg Kolind

Hello! I have a problem : my home page is : annea-smykker.dk -- antique jewelry! On my ring page, I cannot make the clicks work.... when I click on ring 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 I get nothing. Yet I have followed all the standards - have two additional website and which I structured without problem...I don't know how to explain this since I cannot attach a copy describing my plight - it seems to me that the link does not follow the correct path... but where I do go wrong - I just don't know....

Please note that I am a lady of 66 and creating website is my hobby... therefore please be as simple and basic with your explanation as possible...

I would really be very grateful for some help... in fact what I am looking for is a dreamweaver wizzard who can solve my problems almost instantly...

Thank you....

Looks like some of your links are confused. For example, on some of the pages, you link to a "ring01.htm" page, when it should be "ring_01.htm" (with an underscore). Same thing with a "ring04.htm" -- it should be "ring_04.htm" -- and with a couple of the other ring pages. I'd suggest working your way through the site, and making sure that any of the ring pages use the correct underscore in the link. I'm guessing that should fix your problem.