Facebook "like Box" - Prevent User's Profile Images

newseed

I am unable to hide users' profile images in my Like Box. I don't want them showing up at all.

I tried using a few different options (Like, Like Box, Comments, etc) but I am still unable to remove or hide the users' profile images.

Here's what I have so far: test page It's the first one (top). Disregard the second one.

In this case I am using the Like Box plugin and I have this in the tag data-show-faces="false but it's still showing up.

Here's a site that has exactly what I am looking for: Example

You can see that they are using facebook Like (not Like Box) on the lower right. I tried copying their source and replace their url with mine but it didn't even work.

Is there another setting or parameter? Am I using the wrong plugin even though I have tried Like, Like Box, Comments, etc?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by Eddie

On momsho useclea ning.com, I'm using a plugin called likebox.php - this is the source I see:

<li id="text-3" class="widget widget_text"> <div class="textwidget"><div class="box sidebox"> <iframe src="http://www.Facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Facebook.com%2Fpages%2FMoms-House-Cleaning%2F151426948261233%3Fref%3Dhnav&width=150&&show_faces=false&stream=false&header=false&height=62" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:275px; height:75px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe> </div>

@Andrea: I applied what you have and but don't know if it works or not because I am now not seeing any FB users' names and comments either. Baffled.

@grabanair: I have looked over that page before and nothing there is helping me resolve my issue.

I guess I really need someone that knows FB extensively.

Edited by Eddie