(EDIT: Resolved)Two iFrames displaying the same content

rsrwebs

I don't know exactly how or why, but after adding in [allowtransparency=true] and [frameborder=0px] into the iframe codes, the glitch stopped and it's displaying the content properly. Very weird. :/

At any rate, thanks for the help! :D

Original post:

Hello!

Well, the problem I'm having is I want to have more than one iFrame, each below the other, displaying different content from different sources.

For some reason, the second iFrame listed displays the src of the first one, but then this doesn't occur for the third. It's very weird. :o I've tried to find a solution through a google search like I always do, but I couldn't find what I needed.

These iFrames are also in a table cell, would that affect anything? I would hope not, because it was a pain to figure out how to get the formatting the way I wanted to begin with. X(

I've tried putting blank iframes in between the first and third, but is always shows the first source code.

I've tried horizontal rules and page breaks to divide the two, nothing worked though.

Here's all of the code I am using for the iframes:

And the CSS I'm using to keep the borders off:

(EDIT) I've also tried putting it in a separate table cell, but the same thing occurs.

I really appreciate any help given! :D

-Raven

Edited by rsrwebs