Help For Creating Web Layout

prateek091

Hey can anybody tell me how to make web layout I want some basic rules of it and how can I improve my design. Please give me some special guidelines experts I'm so depress about my design and the worst thing is that I have no one to guide me so please give me some important tips thanks in advance...

I don't know about "Basic Rules". Just look around the web, template places are a good option, and see what works and what doesn't. A lot of this topic is subjective, anyway.

Do you have any sites that you have created that you can post a link to? We can look at it and give you some concrete suggestions and feedback based on what you have, which is much easier than some theoretical discussion.

Website design is like carpenter tools, you have a set tools that can build a house but you don't have the skills to build it as designed.

The question we ask, do you have any skills to build a GOOD website? If not then don't expect your first site to be a gem. It takes time to learn the trade and it will not come without trial and errors.

So, the first thing is to learn the basic fundamentals of web coding. Killersites.com has a wealth of excellent videos that will help you get started. If you are impatience and want to build your site right away and quickly then my suggestion is to use a ready made template.

Here a few links that will give you some basic rules of website building:

Rules/Guildelines

More rules...

Edited by Eddie

• 11 months later...

If you have created any webste please post your link here. After that it will be easy to review it. Thanks!!

It's probably a bit late - this issue is a year old, and the OP hasn't been active on this site since.