Convert The Website

activeworker

Hi Guys,

Good day

I have a web site: www dot my-portfolio-site dot site88 dot net/ and I want that the website has to be responsive and perfectly function on mobiles and tablets.

For your kind information, I know HTML and CSS coding. But I don’t know how to convert the website has to be responsive and perfectly function on mobiles and tablets.

So, please see my source code and suggest which code I should write. And where should I place it?

No more, I am waiting for your kind response.

Thank you.

Use the correct code for HTML, use CSS, make it flexible in size both page size and font size and make it accessible for those with disabilities and it will work fine. There is no longer any difference between mobile and traditional IF designers code smartly and correctly and base it on the users needs and not the designers want's.

For Responsive Design you need to learn a Grid System so that your design works on all (or at least many)devices. Check out The Goldilocks Approach, or Twitter Bootstrap. To keep up to date on the latest in Responsive Web Design check out the Responsive Design Newsletter. Lastly when your site is finished test how it looks in various devices at Screenfly.

Edited by kralcx

FYI 960 grid has nothing to do with making a site mobile, it is just a way to lay out your site. Do what LSW said. Also what you are looking for is media queries check it out here http://css-tricks.co...-media-queries/

But put them at the bottom of your style sheet this will make load times better as it is less calls to the server.

Edited by grabenair