Favor To Ask...

PicnicTutorials

Hey guys and girls how are you? Hope all is well. I have a favor to ask. I just created a forum of my own here http://www.websitecodetutorials.com/forum/. I would very much appreciate it if some of you could make a few posts over there (or dare I ask be active in). Not in anyway trying to steal anyone away from here as this is a awesome forum and were I learned most I know. Just need some help getting it off its feet. As you can imagine, no body goes twice to a dead forum. I just need some help to create some momentum and then it should create it's own. Thanks!

Hi Eric,

I don't have a whole lot of time but I would suggest that you start a post for each categories and then make them as stickies. The type of posts should be something like tips or articles that will give helpful information for new comers. Keep posting those types of posts regulary and you will eventually get people to respond and probably end up asking questions.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Hi Eric,

I don't have a whole lot of time but I would suggest that you start a post for each categories and then make them as stickies. The type of posts should be something like tips or articles that will give helpful information for new comers. Keep posting those types of posts regulary and you will eventually get people to respond and probably end up asking questions.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Thanks Eddie good suggestion I will do that.

I signed up a good half hour ago - still don't see my sign-up email - it's not in junk, either.

Huh that's not good. I've created many test profiles. Just created another to test. And they have all come through. One time it landed in junk. Can you look again? If not there can you try again please? it wont let you use the same email. So you'll have to use a dif if you have it. If not just grab a temp one from here https://www.guerrillamail.com/.

Huh that's not good. I've created many test profiles. Just created another to test. And they have all come through. One time it landed in junk. Can you look again? If not there can you try again please? it wont let you use the same email. So you'll have to use a dif if you have it. If not just grab a temp one from here https://www.guerrillamail.com/.

I don't know phpBB well enough but did you check the admin to see if her email is there? If so, you might be able to verify/confirm that email yourself.

Just got back home and see the email. It arrived 9:21 AM my time. (about 3 hours ago)

The delay could be somehow on my end, just recently had something else I was waiting for arrive relatively late. (And yes, I did his send/receive several times while I was waiting).

Anyway, I' m in.

• 1 month later...