2 column liquid layout and corners?

judkels

I have designed a website using dreamweaver cs3 and used the starter template 2column liquid left sidebar header and footer which is one of the options. Is it possible to create corners to soften the main content area ? I can imagine with a table of a definite size this would be straightforward but what about when everything is in percentages? which I notice this one is.

thanks

Judy

If you mean curved corners, then you can use four small images floated into the corners (one image rotated 90 degrees and saved for the other corners) and the fluid width will be no problem. See item 8a http://www.wickham43.net/specialeffects.php#roundedcorners

People with a fixed width often create one image for the top of a column div which has a fixed width and two curved corners (upside down for the bottom) and obviously this is no good for a % width column, but four small images in the corners is best for a % width design (or javascript as item 8b).