Temporary leave of absence

falkencreative

Just a quick comment, primarily to the other regular posters here... I am taking a temporary leave of absence from the KS forum, due to both moving and some travel. I'm leaving tomorrow to move up to the Chico, CA area, (since I will be attending CSU Chico in fall 09), followed by taking a trip to Thailand for a month as part of a volunteer/tourism group (more info here: http://www.isvonline.com/thailand.html). Basically, I'll be doing volunteer work for two weeks, working with a Gibbon conservation organization on Phuket (http://www.warthai.org/), and then traveling throughout the country for the final two weeks, doing touristy things. During that period, I may or may not have internet access, so I'm not sure how much I will be online. I should be returning early in July.

Cheers!

ROFL - See, so much for the not coming by, Stef put you on notice, they have internet cafe;s... we will be hearing from you. :D

Thailand hugh? Asia was never my thing but had a friend in Germany who's wife and adopted kid were Thai, damn fine people... but that woman used to eat some little "grown in hell" dried red peppers like candy! I tried one and almost died, she said "they are a little hot..." avoid anything described like that! She could drink a bottle pf tobasco sauce and not bat an eyelash.

But I would love to visit that big Buddist temple there.

Enjoy

Take some earplugs for the gibbons :D

I love gibbons; I envy you.

Check out the internet speeds there; I suspect speeds in US and UK are much slower than some of the asian countries now which have fibre optic cables nearly everywhere for 50Mbps or more.