Thumbnail Viewer Script

Graeme

Hello all,

I used a script from a popular free script web site but have a slight problem with a little part of what it should do.

Can I ask for advice here or is that a no no as the script came from another site?

Thank you.

Best wishes

Graeme

OK here goes,

The script allows you to click on a thumbnail and a larger image opens.

http://greenhouseflorists.co.uk/weddings.html

The code is something like this

bride1_thumb.jpg 

bride2_thumb.jpg 

Where it says title=" "you can add a narrative to explain the image. It is great for the first image then the second images gets pushed to one side.

Thank you

Best wishes

Graeme

• 3 weeks later...
 er="0" /> 

have you considered putting something like this in your CSS which would get rid of borders and that way you don't have to type it in every single time you use an image?
a img {border:none;}

Where it says title=" "you can add a narrative to explain the image. It is great for the first image then the second images gets pushed to one side.
I guess you took down the captions for the moment but the images do load properly (but i guess that wasn't the problem. Maybe you want to try something else. I used Lightbox 2 which worked great for a while. But it clashed with an accordion script I was using and I switched to Slimbox 2 which does the same thing (andmore) but doesn't have the conflict issues. it should be able to do the same effect and let you add captions. You would have to do a find/replace and switch rel="thumbnail" with rel="lightbox"