..... website, i need your feedback.

My TV is on, I'm watching the news and it's very annoying to have this woman start talking over O'Reilly. Where's her 'shut-up button? Or better yet, let me click her IF I don't want to hear what O'Reilly says.

Incomplete doctype

66 Validation Errors (Did you miss the forum rules about validation first?)

Improper use of tables for layout

Inline styling

Overall, a very cheesy 'I bought a template' kind of look.

The dropdown nav didn't work for me on the home page. I didn't know there was one until I went to other pages.

When I go to your interior pages, I was kind of confused how the center content was overlapping the header. It made me think that it was a popup and I was trying find out how to get rid of it.

You have a breadcrumb for those interior pages but the Home link didn't work.

Although it certainly doesn't have any originality (as Thelma said...it looks like a template) it doesn't look too bad. However, I would be cautious to do any business with them because there is no physical address even though you have a toll free number which anyone can get and afford these days.

Another red flag is the google ads. Although google ads are ok, it certainly will hurt your credibility as a debt consilodation business.

Of course this is from a consumer's perspective.

Edited by newseed