My Google Maps have been corrupted, how come?

sjhwebdesign

I have a few map entries for my mobile disco business, in several different counties as it is a travelling business.

I have had these for a long time and no issue.

eg a PE10 (Lincs) postcode, CB1 (Cambs), LE1 (Leics), etc..

Suddenly all 5 entries come up with the same address (LE1). Even though when I go into my local business center control panel they all have the correct addresses that I have given them. I haven't made any changes, it just suddenly happened, any ideas?

Will this correct itself next tim Google re-indexes, caches etc?

I know technically you are only supposed to use one address, but I provide a service that travels and Google maps doesn't really acommodate for this, I rank quite well in the main Google results but now that Google gives upto 10 map results for any area / business related search people will click all the map results before the main results. I don't want to bother with Adwords, I have tried this and its a waste of time, firstly people read top left down to bottom, so they rarely click them unless they are one of the ones that Google puts above the map results occassionally. Even then most click thrus are other businesses checking the competition, people looking for email address or generally people who want to waste your time offering services you don't require.