Business Card Help

Guest Covy

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I am looking for a special style business card.

If you are familiar with braille, then you know that the dots stick out.

I am looking for where I can get business cards with the text sticking out of the card a little.

Thanks

I was doing a little googling around for you, but am not sure if you want something a little bit more specialized. If not, then how about googling for 'raised ink' business card printers?

Of course, it would be nice to have a more braille-like, raised text option for those who have not learned how to cope with braille.

You don't have where you live... But most state run Universities have good support for Special needs. University of Alaska Anchorage does and is a partner with the state for web accessibility training. They can either print braille themselves or have a printer that does, I do not remember which. Anyway, they should be able to direct you somewhere, also try the State Accessibility office (ADA Cooridinator's office).

If you live outside the US, the same tips may still apply just within whatever structure you have. But bare in mind that Braille printing is very expensive.

• 4 weeks later...

hello all,

I am not sure you actually meant braille cards, did you?? If not then maybe try this great site I found for all types of printing, commercial brochures, business cards, calendars, designing and more.

If they can not design it or help you with the correct printing techniques to make it happen, perhaps they know someone who can. Just thought it may be worth a shot for you!

[spam Link Deleted]

Edited by Andrea