Help me sort a problem out..

The 1

Hip Hop's Latest

The Nation's No1 Hip Hop Blog

Welcome To Hip Hop's Latest

Hi and thanks for visiting our site!

Here you can find out everything thats going on within Hip Hop today. Will bring you the latest Music, News, Fashion, Technology and much much more.

So what are you waiting for start browsing the site and be amazed and what we got in plan for you.

Latest New

Posted by A.Chana on April, 2009

T-Pain’s Father Blasts Akon Over Business Practices

T-PainShaheed Najm, father and former manager of superstar artist T-Pain, is lashing out at Akon for allegedly creating a permanent emotional and financial rift with his son.

MMA Fighter Challenges Chris Brown

Chris BrownMixed Martial Artist Din Thomas knocked Gabe Lemley out on Saturday night and then offered his fighting services to Rihanna as well.

• Read More

Eminem, Dre and 50 Cent Shoot New Video In Las Vegas

EminemHip-Hop's most popular trio are preparing for a full fledged return to the rap game.

•  

Latest Music

Posted by A.Chana on April, 2009

Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg seems to have taken a liking to the film Slum Dog Millionaire, as his create a new track called "Snoop Dogg Millionaire" which features 'Tanvi Shah' who was the singer in Slum Dog Millionaire.

Kid Cudi joins up with Kanye West and Common to release "I Poke Her Face". This track seems to be a huge hit in the clubs all over the world from London to NYC to Japan...

Get In Touch

Want to get in touch with me? Feel free to email me. Check out the Contact webpage.

Dr. Dre Beats

Dr.Dre Heaphones - Beats

Dr. Dre releases the worlds finest headphones. 'Beats' by Dr.Dre have taken over 3 years to produce and now finially hit Apple stores near you for only £399

© 2009 Hip Hop's Latest. All rights reserved.