Business of Web Design Podcast Series

administrator

[*]generally every one clicks on the link directly instead of using open in new window

if user clicks on the link the target page is opening in the same of forum again he has to move back and use open in new window

This comes down to a usability issue... It's generally accepted in the usability community that links should open in the same window, unless the user specifically selects Open in a New Window or Open in a New Tab. This reduces confusion and gives the choice to the user, rather than forcing them to follow whatever conventions the website designer follows.

You'll just have to keep in mind that links here open in the same window, and if you don't like that, make sure to right click on them and select "Open in a New Window" instead.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest MikeEddie

Hi, I?m running my own business and I would like to change the logo of my company. I want it in an animation format. I don?t have any idea about how to change it. Thanks in Advance.

Hi, I?m running my own business and I would like to change the logo of my company. I want it in an animation format. I don?t have any idea about how to change it. Thanks in Advance.

It would be better if you started a new thread with this.