Can't Run Two Or More Slideshows

newseed

I need to be able to have 2 or more slideshow run on one page but I am unable to achieve this.

LINK

I'm using Pickachoose but there is not much support or a forum.

Here's what I've done so far.

<script language="javascript">
		$(document).ready(
			function (){
				$("#pikame1").PikaChoose();
				$("#pikame2").PikaChoose();
			});
	</script>

The first one #pikame1 works but the second one does not. If I remove the first one from the script then the second one works fine by itself. Same thing if I remove one the id from the first <ul id="pixkame1"> from the unorderlist...the second ends up working.

So I know I don't have any typos or errors. Its just that I can't seem to get two instances to work on the same page together. I even tried class and again the first one works but not the second. Seems to be some kind of conflict?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if I can help with this one, unfortunately. It would probably take quite a bit of work to rewrite the PikaChoose plugin to support multiple slideshows (or, at least, you'd need someone who is familiar with plugin development). If you can't get support easily, it might be best to either modify the design to reduce the number of slideshows that appear on the page, or go with a plugin that supports multiple slideshows and is better supported.