★★★★★ 5 Star Rated Web Developer Course - check it out now!
where do I really start from? #confused#
Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:15 PM
Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:01 AM
Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:41 PM
Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:03 PM
2. You need some place to start studying code. Start here at this site. It is awesome.
3. Start with html and css like Andrea said.
4. You need a lot of time. If you want to build web sites for a living the learning process takes time. You will have to spend every minute that you can studying. No TV
5. Once you start learning a little code browse the internet and find a site that you like and copy it it is a great tool for learning.
6. Do not try to learn PHP untill you have a good understanding of html and css.
7. You need something like Photo Shop. But PS is quite on the expansive side. Gimp is free and is good for starting out.
This is just my opinion, learn the code and do not really on something like Dream Weaver to do it for you. This can make a crutch and make moving past a certain point header. That is what happened to me. Also LSW wrote a great article on this subject here on this forum.
Once I quite relying on Dream Weaver I started remembering code and can now write it faster than I can click it with Dream Weaver. Also when you get to the point of using a CMS like word press or one of the other ones you will have to know the code because it will not write it for you.
My Portfolio site
Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:04 PM
Hope this helps.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users