Bluefish html

Michelle

Hi I am a new beginner . I just downloaded all the software to build your own website . No in recieving the down loads we also go Blue fish html . I have down loaded it and can access it can also write in html but I cannot get it to show it to me with out the html. I have gone to the tools and selected firefox 32 and the other selection which is viewed in the video on how to d this but it isnt working . Thanks Michelle

• 3 weeks later...

Bluefish is a powerful editor for web designers and programmers. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages, but it focuses on editing dynamic and interactive websites. Bluefish uses a combination of toolbars with a configurable tab-based dialog for its interface. On the top of the interface Bluefish has what I refer to as the standard program interface. The standard program interface usually consists of drop down menus at the very top of the Bluefish window and toolbar buttons just below for the most common file and edit tasks like new, open, save etc.