#1 zarenya

zarenya

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Facebook:Zarina Ebrahim
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:42 AM

Hi Folks

I am busy with a new project for a client and I need some advice.
I'm currently using Adobe Photoshop CS4 but looking to upgrade and find a product that can help me find a solution.

What I am wanting to achieve: Posted Image

I have a cellphone cover image that I took but I want to be able to add my own design (pattern) onto it. The finished item should reflect the sample image above.

Are there any manipulation software or any adobe product that's able to do this.

I am open to your suggestions.
Thanks

#2 Andrea

Andrea

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 5,681 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/aandbwebdesignAB
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:57 AM

I'm really not sure what you're trying to do or what kind of project you are talking about. Are you building websites or cellphone covers? And where do you want to add your own design to? Your cellphone cover?

But aside from that, there probably isn't anything in the world of image manipulation that Photoshop cannot do. but if you can be a bit clearer, we can probably help you better.

#3 Guest_imranrobin

Guest_imranrobin
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

As far I know, there is no software of manipulation. But you can manipulation any image by using Photoshop software. I am a professional Graphic designer. I can help you, If you want. Thank you. :mellow:

#4 LSW

LSW

Knight of the Square Cubicle

• Moderators
  • 8,017 posts
  • LocationJuneau AK

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

What will you print on? How will it stick to a case, will you cut the notches for things with scissors?

Just go to SkinIt.com, choose create your own image, place where/how you want it, order it.

Thank You, Migwetth, Gunalche’esh, Ha’w'aa, Danke

"Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
 Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
 Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things."

- Douglas Adams from - The Salmon of Doubt (2002)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users