#1 Susie

Susie

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,359 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

I have been trying to figure this out and I just keep making a huge mess of things.

URL: http://goo.gl/KUTv6

They are adding a new page called Healthy Menu so now the navigation needs recoded.

If anyone has a few spare moments, can you help me figure this out? :)

#2 virtual

virtual

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLa Jolla, California

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

Looks like you are going to have to change the width of all the ul#nav li a tags, and they each have a class, eg ul#nav li a.home.
Is this a Genesis template?
Lynne
180virtual

#3 Eddie

Eddie

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,625 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

Susie, there a couple of things that I see missing...a css defined for class="healthy-menu" which requires a width and background position. All your other menu links have something like this:

ul#nav li a.franchise-info {
background-position: -230px 0;
width: 190px;
}

#4 Eddie

Eddie

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,625 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:55 AM

Also, it looks like the client has a new link called Coupon which does have a class but the nav-v2.gif needs updating to show 'Coupon'

nav-v2.gif image

Edited by Eddie, 13 October 2011 - 08:57 AM.

#5 Susie

Susie

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,359 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:38 AM

Looks like you are going to have to change the width of all the ul#nav li a tags, and they each have a class, eg ul#nav li a.home.
Is this a Genesis template?

Yeah, this is a Genesis theme. The nav is hard coded, though. I really struggled with it last time and you all helped me. :)

Susie, there a couple of things that I see missing...a css defined for class="healthy-menu" which requires a width and background position. All your other menu links have something like this:

ul#nav li a.franchise-info {
background-position: -230px 0;
width: 190px;
}

It's in there but just commented out since it was making a mess of everything. Sorry about that!

Also, it looks like the client has a new link called Coupon which does have a class but the nav-v2.gif needs updating to show 'Coupon'

nav-v2.gif image

Actually, the Coupon page is being removed, but I forgot to remove it from the code.

---

Sorry about that, guys! I posted and ran and didn't give much info. Bad me! It's been so crazy here. Anyway, I am going to try to get this finished today. Thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users