#1 PicnicTutorials

PicnicTutorials

Eric

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationCarlsbad, CA

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:33 AM

Here is a stripped down test page with absolute paths so its easy to test out possible solutions. http://goo.gl/oQ2b9

Click the red house. When fancybox opens I want it around width 700 height 575. Then when you click the "LARGER" link Im hoping to find a way to make it resize to width 800 height 675. Currently it does not resize it just gains scrollbars.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Eric, 24 January 2011 - 09:34 AM.

#2 Eddie

Eddie

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:53 AM

Here is a stripped down test page with absolute paths so its easy to test out possible solutions. http://goo.gl/oQ2b9

Click the red house. When fancybox opens I want it around width 700 height 575. Then when you click the "LARGER" link Im hoping to find a way to make it resize to width 800 height 675. Currently it does not resize it just gains scrollbars.

Thanks for your help!

I've done just a couple of these however, I am not totally certain if this works but try changing the 'type' : 'iframe', to be ajax instead.

#3 PicnicTutorials

PicnicTutorials

Eric

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationCarlsbad, CA

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

I've done just a couple of these however, I am not totally certain if this works but try changing the 'type' : 'iframe', to be ajax instead.

Not sure if I had to add something else as well but I changed it to type ajax but then nothing would even load? I've been at this for a few days now. There has to be a way to do this. Fancybox has a resize() event thingy but I don't think that works with iframe. I don't mind manually changing the size because there are only two sizes I need it to be. Small and large. Any ideas welcome.

Edited by Eric, 24 January 2011 - 10:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users