Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:21 PM
C++ isn't something KillerPHP covers unfortunately.
I don't know of any offhand. Google search is your friend.
Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:46 PM
As you mention web development, you should look at C# and .Net framework, it is better suited to web applications.
"90% of user's "problems" can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PC's."
Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:49 AM