#1 Jody

Jody

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Locationmontreal

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:08 PM

A closed captioned introduction to our Photoshop for the Web Course.
We are happy to announce that we are well on our way to closed captioning all of our Web Design and Web Programming related video training courses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7NyG1Bo31s

To find more courses on Photoshop, check out our Killersites Video Tutorial Library!
Note that all of our videos are in a higher quality when purchased from our Killer Video Store or by subscription to our Video Tutorial Library!

Thanks,

Jody
killersites.com

#2 Guest_Doris

Guest_Doris
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:07 PM

Hi,

May I know What does it mean by close captioning?

What is the difference between the old version and this new version of close captioning?

Thank you.

#3 Ben

Ben

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,660 posts
  • LocationGainesville, Florida

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:35 PM

Closed Captioning indicates that whatever the speaker is saying is included as text at the bottom of the video (for those who are hard of hearing or who might want to watch the tutorial with the sound off.) There shouldn't be any difference in the actual content of the video between the closed captioned and non-closed captioned videos.
Benjamin Falk
Falken Creative : Twitter

#4 Peep

Peep

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

I have this course as part of the complete web designer course, but I can't seem to find the source files.

Are these available for download anywhere? I am itching to get cracking on the photoshop tutorials!

#5 Ben

Ben

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,660 posts
  • LocationGainesville, Florida

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

They should be available to download in the KillerVideoStore downloads section (http://killervideost.../user-login.php). You'd want Photoshop-to-web-source-files.zip. If you can't find it after logging in, PM me the email you used to purchase the course (just so I can confirm) and I'll send you a link or the files via email.
Benjamin Falk
Falken Creative : Twitter

#6 Peep

Peep

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:26 PM

Ben - thanks for the help - I have found them.

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users