Just purchased 3 month memberhsip..

Lukeg28

Hello,

Ive justed purchased the 3 months membership here to try and learn some web design as my strong points are Online marketing and SEO,and i hate relying on web designers to build my sites.

My first accomplishment would to build a site or customise a WP template for my SEO buisness, which toturials would be the most ideals for me becuase ive flicked through a few of the videos and there from back in 2004.

Thanks Luke.

Most of the 2004 info is still valid today. I'd start with basic webdesign tutorials about HTML and CSS. For Wordpress, try the Wordpress theme tutorials from scratch videos - but do the html stuff, first.

I would add that it really helps to have some basic PHP knowledge as well, since Wordpress uses PHP and you will often need to write basic PHP within the Wordpress templates for loops and more advanced functionality. Definitely start with the basic HTML/CSS tutorials, but consider doing a few of the basic PHP videos before jumping into the Wordpress tutorials.

Hi,

We update and replace videos as it is needed. So the videos that you see from a few years ago, are still there because they are still good.

... For example, the PHP basics videos haven't been changed since the basics of PHP haven't changed since I created them.

I hope that makes sense.

Stefan