Adobe Media Player & Adobe TV

LSW

The Adobe Media Player is A Flex App requiring Adobe Air (a damn fine tool to have installed anyways, excellent for RIAs, both online apps and desktop apps online or offline). You can access Adobe TV over the Media Player (which can be given RSS feeds to download videos from) and you can track, add to favorites and down load video tutorials for most all Adobe Products and watch them repeatedly at your leisure. It even remembers where you were in the video when you stopped and shows which videos you have already seen.

Along side that are full length movies, TV shows, and music videos in many different categories. But for me the star of the show is the integration with the 'new to me' Adobe TV. This would be a great place for beginners to start looking for tutorials on Adobe products.

Adobe Media Player is a Flex project and does require Air be installed. Flex is growing on me. Adobe TV can also be visited on the web and does not require the media player (put I like downloading and watching off line after adding them to my favorites.)