Embed Youtube Channel

newseed

This may not be possible but I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a jquery or some kind of code that will allow you to embed a youtube channel to a website that will allow you to customize various parameters (color, font, thumbs, size, etc)?

2. Is there a way to set up your youtube channel so that it can extract various videos that have already been  uploaded on other  user's channels?

Basically, a client wants his channel to grab existing videos from other user's accounts. Is that possible?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know of any script that does what you're suggesting.  Most likely because using someone else video can get you into copyright trouble or get your Youtube account banned.

However if you want to add other people's videos to your own channel you can as long as the video is creative commons.  You can learn more about that here.

After much trial and error, you can add other user's videos but only after you have subscribed to their channel. I did find someone that has already create a script to do just what I wanted along with some customization.

http://www.embed-videos.com/

I highly recommend this author (Steve) and this script. He did everything we asked and did so responding very quickly to our requests.

Tell him Eddie and Greg sent you via Greybeard Design. :)