Need Some Help With Fonts

Kervtuza

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of any websites similiar to www.google.com/fonts where I can just link a style sheet and start using new fonts?

Or does anyone know how I can import photoshop fonts to css?

I am kust trying to find nicer readable fonts for my sites other than Arial and the basics and trying to find unique fonts for headers.

Any font information and knowledge would be much appreciated!:)

You can use @font-face to import custom fonts with CSS. I generally use the "bulletproof font face syntax" (found by googling that) which is designed to ensure compatibility across all browsers and devices. You'll notice that they want four different types of font files. If I'm not mistaken FontSquirrel's "web font generator" will make some or all of those file types for you. Keep in mind that as with loading anything on a website, the more font varieties you have the more it's going to bog down a page or site.

Best of luck! Let me know if you need help with anything.

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of any websites similiar to www.google.com/fonts where I can just link a style sheet and start using new fonts?

Or does anyone know how I can import photoshop fonts to css?

I am kust trying to find nicer readable fonts for my sites other than Arial and the basics and trying to find unique fonts for headers.

Any font information and knowledge would be much appreciated!:)

Typekit will give you two fonts for free on one site; the paid versions offer you many more choices.

Adobe Edge Web Fonts has the same setup as google web fonts; lots of free fonts to choose from.

Edited by kralcx